ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

DonationCoder 2018 Fundraiser

<< < (14/16) > >>

mouser:

What an incredible final week of the fundraiser it has been -- we have exceeded my expectations handily.  It's been such a wonderful thing to see the past donors and new donors together carry us over the finish line.  :-* :-* :-*

Everyone who donated in the last week please excuse my delay in sending you a thank you email.. I am a bit behind in my emails and now have 100+ to reply to.  :huh:

mouser:
By the way -- I attributed the very high number of donations in this last week to an email I sent out to all previous donors -- but I've since found out that Gizmo at techsupportalert also sent out an email about our fundraiser, which surely accounts for a major chunk of the donations that have come in over the last week (gizmo's techsupportalert readers are some of the most supportive people there are).  So a big thanks goes to gizmo (ian) and everyone at techsupportalert.com for carrying us over the top.

Here is gizmo's wonderful post about our fundraiser:

What a class act Ian (Gizmo) is.  We are so lucky to have their support.  :-*

The only correction I should make to what Gizmo said was that we definitely do not have a fundraiser every year -- we don't have the energy and we know people don't have the patience for that, and it's hard to come asking for money unless we have some real improvements to justify it.. It's been 3 years since our last one.. It may be 3 more years until the next one.

mouser:
It's the last day of the fundraiser!

All of your folks waiting until the last minute.. The time is now!

TRDaggett:
Quick question.. What if I can't donate until Wednesday (Social Security doesn't arrive until then and my current bank balance is $0.41)?

Deozaan:
All of you folks waiting until the last minute.. The time is now!
-mouser (April 30, 2018, 10:33 AM)
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version