ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

Fundraiser 2018 Discounts and Giveaways Discussion Thread

<< < (5/7) > >>

beethoven:
Sorry Mouser and Apankrat for quoting the email address - I thought it was some other feature you guys were using to reduced spam or similar. I even tried to look up the domain but now realise I need new glasses as I read honeypot.org and that confused me even more  :o

rgdot:
If you truly like the software you won, it would be nice if you posted a little mini-review about it, as a way of saying thank you to the company that donated it for us to give away.
-mouser (April 11, 2018, 05:29 PM)
--- End quote ---

Good idea, will after a few days of using it.

Cloq:
To the 200 almost Happiness players, grab a drink and toast the winners.  :-*

4wd:
Thank you mouser, wraith, cranio, and the software companies (especially IDM) !

Chris_BiteSpire:
Hi everyone. Chris here.
I'm the creator and developer of doogiePIM (one of the pieces of software in the Fundraiser giveaway and discount).

I just want to say congratulations to all the winners and to Mouser for organising all this.  I'm so happy the goal was reached and hope the future is equally as exciting.

To the users of doogiePIM; I hope you'll enjoy my software for many days to come. If you don't enjoy it or there's something not quite right with it, please let me know. I love feedback, especially when it adds to the quality and usability for the benefit of others.

To everyone, enjoy this wonderful forum and let the good times roll.  :Thmbsup:

Chris
Amateur Potato Enthusiast  8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version