ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Artists: Share your artwork with the forum!

<< < (4/9) > >>

tomos:
Hi, tomos; uh, I don't have a tradition, per se.  I like Fra Angelico, though.
-BGM (March 22, 2018, 02:27 PM)
--- End quote ---

:up: I loved many of the early renaissance painters when in college (well, still do when I look at them again) -- sent you a PM on the topic.

skwire:
Okay, so here are some of my works:-BGM (March 22, 2018, 09:01 AM)
--- End quote ---

Some absolutely lovely examples, BGM.   :up: :up: :up:  I really like the ivory carving.

Curt:
Here is a Paschal Candle:-BGM (March 22, 2018, 09:01 AM)
--- End quote ---

I know about candles  and I know about Easter  and I know that Christ is Alpha and Omega because of Easter,  but I have never before seen  or even read  or heard about  Easter Candles! Yep, we really are Lutherans up here (Denmark / Scandinavia).

These candles are really nice to look at, BGM. Thank you for showing them! :up:

Artists: Share your artwork with the forum!Artists: Share your artwork with the forum!

mouser:
I was so enamored of the Number 6 painting by Barb, that I just had to have one of my own.. Here is my special Number 24:

This won't be its permanent home -- I just want to be able to keep an eye on that little bird while he settles in to make sure he doesn't try to zoom off.  Then I'll hang this someplace where it has a little more room to breathe.

tomos:
Here is my special Number 24:
-mouser (April 03, 2018, 09:46 PM)
--- End quote ---
very nice :-*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version