ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

MINICAP - HOW TO DISABLED ERROR MESSAGE BOX.

<< < (3/4) > >>

rogeraongjr:
Hi Mouser,

Thank you for the effort. My apologies for the late reply. Im going to test again and i will let you know.  BTW, Do you have idea if i can integrate minicap.exe to VB.NET visual basic codes?

Thanks!

mouser:
Do you have idea if i can integrate minicap.exe to VB.NET visual basic codes?
--- End quote ---
I'm not a vb coder but it should be very easy (just 1 line of code to a ShellExecuteEx type function) to launch minicap with a set of commandline parameters.

rogeraongjr:
Hi Mouser,  Sorry for the very late response. I got very sick and just came back. It works perfectly   :) :) :).   But i notice a bug when i capture thousand of image and running for the long time.
Can this be fixed by Run only one instance? And also can you give me sample for the shell script that you mentioned.  Thank you.

mouser:
But i notice a bug when i capture thousand of image and running for the long time.
--- End quote ---
Can you explain if these instances are just living for a short period -- or are you saying they are stuck and won't exit even if you stop making requests?
If the latter, then that is a bug I need to fix.  If the former, we can think about a better solution.

(Btw have you tried my Automatic Screenshotter instead of minicap?).

rogeraongjr:
it stuck and won't exit even if you stop making requests but i only encounter this twice. What about automatic screenshoter?
Can you explain it to me?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version