ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

I need a simple, POP-Up reminder and send to email also, programe ( Windows 7 )

(1/2) > >>

screenshot1:
Does anyone know of a simple, POP-Up reminder and send to email also, programe ( Windows 7 ) ..i have been using Kirby Alarms, for many years, but now will NOT send to email .. This is the BEST program i have used .. all others i searched for, are all badly designed, too many clicks ! HELPPPPPPP  :Thmbsup:

Ath:
Ehm, the Kirby Software site is alive and kicking, and they officially support sending e-mail. Have you tried getting support there?

screenshot1:
Ehm, the Kirby Software site is alive and kicking, and they officially support sending e-mail. Have you tried getting support there?
-Ath (February 23, 2018, 12:52 PM)
--- End quote ---
Hi, Yes ,I have emailed them, I just thought id try here also, as awaiting reply from 'Kirby'  :P

4wd:
... but now will NOT send to email .. -screenshot1 (February 23, 2018, 12:12 PM)
--- End quote ---

More info, ie. what email provider are we talking about?

eg. If it's Google you might need to lower access restrictions: Let less secure apps use your account or enable 2FA and Sign in using App Passwords, (what I do for Thunderbird).

screenshot1:
I am using Outlook Express 6..... Gmx accounts

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version