ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > DC Gamer Club

fortnite...

<< < (2/2)

Deozaan:
Despite my declarations less than a month ago that I wasn't intending on getting the game, I just got Fortnite and spent a few hours playing the co-op campaign. It's pretty fun. Seems like there's lots to do. I look forward to getting more into it and seeing what else it has to offer. My worry is that it won't be long before the "loot box" style rewards (which encourage IAPs) will make me feel like progress has stuck and I will hate playing. Hopefully the fact that this mode isn't F2P will mean that the push for IAPs won't be obscene. But if recent EA games are any indication...

But this video I just found doesn't instill a lot of confidence:

And I still haven't tried the PVP Battle Royale mode.

Deozaan:
I finally gave Battle Royale mode a try. I only did the 50v50 matches, so I probably didn't get the "true" experience. Of the 6-7 games I played, my team won all but one. And I even managed to survive until the end of a match or two. But often I was killed within the first few minutes and I stuck around as an observer just to see how my team fared.

It's definitely not for me. And I'm certain I wouldn't like the "every man for himself" normal mode.

But I'm finding the co-op Save the World mode of Fortnite to be really enjoyable.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version