ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2018

NANY 2019: Clicador- A simple and fast free auto clicker

<< < (7/12) > >>

hugo nabais:
Clicador Version 2.1.0.1

I detected a minor bug that required a quick fix.

New features:
- [fix]   When adding a clicking configuration it will now be enabled by default

Downloads:
·http://www.hnsoft.pt/Repository/clicador/Clicador_2.1.0.1.exe
·http://www.hnsoft.pt/Repository/clicador/Clicador_2.1.0.1.zip

Deozaan:
Thank you for adding the new clicking mode. Unfortunately I'm finding that it is behaving for me like it was in v1. That is, it moves the mouse then moves it back without first clicking in the game window. :(
-Deozaan (March 18, 2018, 01:54 AM)
--- End quote ---

Works fine in the tests I made. Even in the steam game you asked me to test. (Tested on a Windows 10 and Windows 7).
-hugo nabais (March 18, 2018, 10:18 AM)
--- End quote ---

Are you playing in fullscreen mode, or in windowed mode?

I'm playing in windowed mode, on a multimonitor setup, with the game on my secondary monitor (while I do other stuff on my primary monitor). I wonder if being in windowed mode, or if it being on a secondary monitor is affecting it.

hugo nabais:
Thank you for adding the new clicking mode. Unfortunately I'm finding that it is behaving for me like it was in v1. That is, it moves the mouse then moves it back without first clicking in the game window. :(
-Deozaan (March 18, 2018, 01:54 AM)
--- End quote ---

Works fine in the tests I made. Even in the steam game you asked me to test. (Tested on a Windows 10 and Windows 7).
-hugo nabais (March 18, 2018, 10:18 AM)
--- End quote ---

Are you playing in fullscreen mode, or in windowed mode?

I'm playing in windowed mode, on a multimonitor setup, with the game on my secondary monitor (while I do other stuff on my primary monitor). I wonder if being in windowed mode, or if it being on a secondary monitor is affecting it.
-Deozaan (March 20, 2018, 01:34 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'm not playing the game.

I installed steam and the game once, and then uninstalled it, just to test it.
It was windowed mode and single screen.
At the time I used "moving mouse to screen coord..."

Deozaan:
- [alt] When a new item is cloned or added, it will be displayed and selected on the list (no more scroll reset)
-hugo nabais (March 20, 2018, 12:31 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'm still seeing that the scroll location is being reset when editing an item.

I have another couple of feature requests:

1. Restart the entire configuration after all click events complete. Essentially this would be just like toggling Clicador off and then on again once everything has finished.
2. The ability to start an item in the list when the previous item in the list completes.

hugo nabais:
- [alt] When a new item is cloned or added, it will be displayed and selected on the list (no more scroll reset)
-hugo nabais (March 20, 2018, 12:31 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'm still seeing that the scroll location is being reset when editing an item.

I have another couple of feature requests:

1. Restart the entire configuration after all click events complete. Essentially this would be just like toggling Clicador off and then on again once everything has finished.
2. The ability to start an item in the list when the previous item in the list completes.
-Deozaan (March 20, 2018, 08:01 PM)
--- End quote ---

You are still seeing that the scroll location is being reset when editing an item because I only fixed that behavior on adding and cloning.
It's fixed in the next release.

I will soon release a version with a couple of fixes, but I will stop working on Clicador for a while.

I have these features on my to do list that require a lot of work:
- Option to only click if mouse is not moving or no keystroke during last X seconds
- Chained clicking. Click config A then config B, etc
- Ability to also send a key a keystroke in a configuration

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version