ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2018

NANY 2019: Clicador- A simple and fast free auto clicker

<< < (6/12) > >>

hugo nabais:
Clicador Version 2.0.1.0 released

New features:
- Minor fixes
- New clicking mode: "move mouse and return"

The new clicking mode is for applications that don't accept the clicking inside, or without moving mouse.

Downloads:
·http://www.hnsoft.pt/Repository/clicador/Clicador_2.0.1.0.exe
·http://www.hnsoft.pt/Repository/clicador/Clicador_2.0.1.0.zip

Deozaan:
Thank you for adding the new clicking mode. Unfortunately I'm finding that it is behaving for me like it was in v1. That is, it moves the mouse then moves it back without first clicking in the game window. :(

But anyway, I have more feature requests:

* Please allow me to resize the window to be taller.
* Please show the comment field in the list so I can see at a glance what each click configuration is for.
* If I'm adding/editing a configuration that is down low on the list, please don't reset the scroll window back to the top of the list when I finish adding/editing.
* Please allow me to quickly toggle show/hide the info bar from the list without having to manually edit each one (if, for example, I add a bunch of configurations and forget that showing the bar is enabled by default.

hugo nabais:
Thank you for adding the new clicking mode. Unfortunately I'm finding that it is behaving for me like it was in v1. That is, it moves the mouse then moves it back without first clicking in the game window. :(
-Deozaan (March 18, 2018, 01:54 AM)
--- End quote ---

Works fine in the tests I made. Even in the steam game you asked me to test. (Tested on a Windows 10 and Windows 7).
The only situation I noticed was that if a user were moving the mouse and clicking was set with a very low interval, sometimes the mouse would not return to the original position.
I can't do anything about that.

Regarding the feature requests:

* Please allow me to resize the window to be taller.Added to the new features list.

* Please show the comment field in the list so I can see at a glance what each click configuration is for.It's already implemented. If you hover the mouse in the list item you will see the comment about that item.

* If I'm adding/editing a configuration that is down low on the list, please don't reset the scroll window back to the top of the list when I finish adding/editing.Added to the new features list.

* Please allow me to quickly toggle show/hide the info bar from the list without having to manually edit each one (if, for example, I add a bunch of configurations and forget that showing the bar is enabled by default.I'm not thinking in making this possible. At least for now.

Deozaan:
-Deozaan (March 18, 2018, 01:54 AM)
--- End quote ---

Works fine in the tests I made. Even in the steam game you asked me to test. (Tested on a Windows 10 and Windows 7).
The only situation I noticed was that if a user were moving the mouse and clicking was set with a very low interval, sometimes the mouse would not return to the original position.
I can't do anything about that.-hugo nabais (March 18, 2018, 10:18 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hmm. I'll have to experiment some more. I had clicks set to 1 second apart and it would move the mouse to the location and then move it back, but it wouldn't click.

* Please show the comment field in the list so I can see at a glance what each click configuration is for.It's already implemented. If you hover the mouse in the list item you will see the comment about that item.
-hugo nabais (March 18, 2018, 10:18 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yes, I know that I can see the comment if I hover the mouse. But I have so many configurations set that there isn't enough room in the window to display them all at once (hence my request to resize the window), so hovering over each one and waiting for the tooltip to pop up, one by one, to find the one I'm looking for is pretty inconvenient. I'd like it to be shown in the list itself. I personally feel that showing the comment would be a lot more useful information than showing e.g., showing the App Handle or X and Y coordinates in the list.

Thanks!

hugo nabais:
New Clicador Version 2.1.0.0

New features:
- [new] New feature that allows a quick way to enable/disable specific clicking items
- [new] Allow resizing of main form
- [new] The state and arrangement of the list view columns is stored on XML and when closing/opening clicador
- [alt] When a new item is cloned or added, it will be displayed and selected on the list (no more scroll reset)
- [alt] If clicador is run as administrator there is a precision improvement in mode: "Move (& return) mouse..."
- [new] New button that will draw on screen a preview area of random clicks
- [new] Feature to check new version on program start

New random area preview:

Downloads:
·http://www.hnsoft.pt/Repository/clicador/Clicador_2.1.0.0.exe
·http://www.hnsoft.pt/Repository/clicador/Clicador_2.1.0.0.zip

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version