ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2018

NANY 2019: Clicador- A simple and fast free auto clicker

<< < (2/12) > >>

Shades:
That can be your NANY 2019 entry.. NANY 2018 is over.
-mouser (February 12, 2018, 12:59 PM)
--- End quote ---

Ok I misunderstood the time frame.

Please delete this entry.
-hugo nabais (February 12, 2018, 01:01 PM)
--- End quote ---

To my understanding, the person creating the thread can also change the title of the thread any given moment. Removing the thread because of a minor change from 2018 to 2019 should not be necessary.

hamradio:
It will make a good entry for NANY 2019.
-mouser (February 12, 2018, 01:10 PM)
--- End quote ---

I agree it will make a good entry for NANY 2019.  :) :up:

4wd:
If I have "Return cursor to original point" enabled, then it will usually click at the original point instead of at the fixed point I have configured.-Deozaan (February 12, 2018, 05:45 PM)
--- End quote ---

Worked fine for me.

Deozaan:
If I have "Return cursor to original point" enabled, then it will usually click at the original point instead of at the fixed point I have configured.-Deozaan (February 12, 2018, 05:45 PM)
--- End quote ---

Worked fine for me.
-4wd (February 12, 2018, 06:48 PM)
--- End quote ---

It seems to work about 50% of the time at the defined click point and at the "original" cursor position. But maybe that's because I'm moving the cursor around. I assume that returning to the original point is so you have the luxury of still using your mouse and moving it around while it's clicking furiously elsewhere.

I found that setting was not reliable. Sometimes it would "reset" my cursor to the defined point, sometimes it would click wherever I had moved the cursor to, away from the defined point. And sometimes it would work as intended, clicking at the defined point while still allowing me to move the cursor around.

4wd:
I assume that returning to the original point is so you have the luxury of still using your mouse and moving it around while it's clicking furiously elsewhere.-Deozaan (February 12, 2018, 11:17 PM)
--- End quote ---

Return cursor to original point - I read that as it returns after performing the click-fest.

I didn't see any point in having it clicking away while I'm trying to do something else with the mouse, I would probably end up breaking something as it would annoy the crap out of me ... it's bad enough being unable to silence Windows' various annoyances without trying to introduce more.  :-\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version