ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

Clip H&S's interaction with MSFT Word?

(1/2) > >>

dep825:
I love this app...BUT, using MSFT clipboard, I can CTRL-C (copy) something, open Word and then CTRL-V (paste) the copied material immediately into the newly opened Word doc. But with Clip H&S, this no longer works. If I open the Word doc and then Ctrl-V, nothing happens.  I must go into Clip H&S's listing, click on my copied material, and then can CTRL V into the new Word doc. Somehow, the opening of Word defeats the operation of CTRL-V in Clip H&S but not MSFT Clipboard. Has anyone else noticed this? Can it be fixed? Appears on both Win 7 and Win 10.  Thanks.

Ath:
Isn't that caused by the Office/Word clipboard thingy? You could try to disable that. It is known to interfere with other clipboard managers, afair

dep825:
Interesting idea...in looking into this, I found this on the MSFT forums the below. SO, it sounds unlikely that I can disable MSFT Clipboard:

"Tim Liu MSFT replied on  September 9, 2016 Microsoft Hi Wes,  It's not feasible to disable Office clipboard completely. Thanks for your understanding."

mouser:
Hmm.. I'd like to hear more about this.. I don't remember hearing it before..
CHS doesn't do anything when you hit Ctrl+V -- that is an operation that CHS stays completely out of.  So I'm not sure why anything should fail to work when you hit CTRL+V on your own..

anandcoral:
May be MSFT is opened in Administrator mode. I use ArsClip which informs it can not paste if target window opened in Administrator mode. So may be CHS also can not paste.

Regards,

Anand

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version