ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > LaunchBar Commander

Opening Favorite Folder

(1/3) > >>

Formingus:
Hi to all ,

This is mine first post

First i want to thanks to developers for this gr8 project
Second thanks will be donation of course

Now i have question

Is there a way of create menu with favorite folders, when we click to open folder with default explorer ?
I am creating but i am getting submenu as well ,,,

Thanks in Advance

anandcoral:
Hi Formingus,

I use "Quick Access" feature of Win10. See screen shot below,
Opening Favorite Folder

Regards,

Anand

Formingus:
Thanks friend for replay
Maybe you misunderstood me , i want to do that via LaucherBar.
So, to Add Menu with favorite folders then on click to Open Folder via default explorer

Thanks

Curt:
[deleted]

mouser:
Assuming we are talking about LaunchBar Commander..

Is there a way of create menu with favorite folders, when we click to open folder with default explorer ?
I am creating but i am getting submenu as well..
--- End quote ---

I think you are asking how to simply add items to your dock so that when you click them they open a Folder using windows explorer.

You can do so easily.  Simply add an item and choose the "Command - a program, file, folder, or url" and specify the path to the folder below where it says "Command path".

For example:

Note that you can change the icon as well to something customized.

I'll note that you can also have LBC display the CONTENTS of the menu directly if you prefer by using the "Folder" node type, but I think you probably already know that.  However you may not know that if you choose this option you can still right-click on a folder and get a menu that lets you open the folder.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version