ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Furry Friends

<< < (2/5) > >>

f0dder:
Heh wow, been a long time since I saw that cat->smilies picture :O

app103:
This was Meow...my favorite cat in all the world. (he died last summer at the approx. age of 18)

He was abandoned by his original owners. They moved and left him behind. He was pretty skinny and in bad shape when we found him.

I am guessing that his owners moved to some place where they weren't allowed to have pets. That would have to be the only reason for abandoning such a wonderful, lovable, well behaved cat.

I didn't know what his original name was, so I asked him. He told me "Meow", so that's what we called him. Even if that wasn't his original name, he answered to it, so I guess he liked it.  :P

This was the kind of cat that even dog lovers loved...and people that didn't like animals loved him too.

He didn't claw up furnature...or people. He knew where he didn't belong and you would never find him on the kitchen table or on the top of the fridge. You never had to tell him "Stop that!"

If a small child was to pull his tail, he would just get away and go hide. He wouldn't attack even to defend himself.

He loved children and dogs and other cats and was very laid back...like a hippy cat.

He had an odd 'maternal instinct' and loved taking care of abandoned kittens, cleaning them and training them. (he was a male, so that's why it was odd)

He was a strange kind of animal...in a wonderful way....nothing like Chewy.

He is the demon cat from Hell, that I still have. It's my daughter's cat and she is the only one he likes and won't rip to shreds. Chewy hates everybody else and will viciously attack anybody he feels like, which is everyone, including me.

He also claws my whole house to shreds. (my poor desk chair!)

I was always hoping some day my daughter would move out and take him with her but that's not likely to happen...the taking him with her part. She says he would probably kill her children in their sleep, if she ever has any. So I am stuck with him.

housetier:
 :-* :-* :-*

app103:
Catster is the myspace for cats. Every cat has a page, just like people do on other social sites. It's kind of cool!

And there is Dogster for dog lovers too. Exactly like Catster, except dogs.

f0dder:
I've never been too fond of cats - most of them are selfish psychos. I like (some) dogs better; they're so stupid and useless and dependant on you that it's cute. Also, cats have this "Come here and pet me! I demand it!", while dogs are more "Aw, won't you pet me, please please please". Well, at least the dogs and cats I've seen.

The thing that really put me off cats, though, was a psycho cat we used to have. I tickled him on the stomach/chest area, and then he ejaculated in my eye >_<. Bye bye, cat.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version