ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

[Resolved] Looking for Audio Software for "Audio Learning"

<< < (2/2)

tomos:
The main software itself is not actually currently translatable, although I can have that resolved very easily (and intend to) - I'm focusing on it in a simple basis for now, and will expand to that when polishing
-Stephen66515 (February 03, 2018, 11:27 AM)
--- End quote ---
good to know it *can/could* be done :up:
I could see something like this becoming quite popular.

If I were using something like this, my interest would be more grammar related, rather than vocabulary -- I can still simply fill in the 'native' and/or 'foreign' grammar term (FWIW between deutsch and English, they're mostly based on Latin, so very similar).

KynloStephen66515:
The main software itself is not actually currently translatable, although I can have that resolved very easily (and intend to) - I'm focusing on it in a simple basis for now, and will expand to that when polishing
-Stephen66515 (February 03, 2018, 11:27 AM)
--- End quote ---
good to know it *can/could* be done :up:
I could see something like this becoming quite popular.

If I were using something like this, my interest would be more grammar related, rather than vocabulary -- I can still simply fill in the 'native' and/or 'foreign' grammar term (FWIW between deutsch and English, they're mostly based on Latin, so very similar).
-tomos (February 03, 2018, 01:03 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yeah it's definately expandable for that usage.  In reality, I could probably add a section that is more focused on actual grammar if the original section was not adaquate.

If anybody wants the development preview, then I can tidy up some of the bits and send it to a couple of people for testing :)

KynloStephen66515:
More Info Here: https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=45026.0

I'm gonna lock this topic and move further discussion to there :) Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version