ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Keyboard nudge x 10 and pan last region

<< < (5/6) > >>

DanielMa975:
I'll let you know when I get a chance to download and check it out. Sounds great, though. I don't mind it being in the editing mode.

DanielMa975:
@mouser,

I just downloaded the latest (4.29.0). Unfortunately, I'm having major issues with region select now:

* It magnifies what's on the screen, which in itself could be helpful, but when I copy the image to the clipboard, it's still magnified, not normal sized. This is definitely not what I'd expect or what I want.
* I don't seem to be able to use the cursor key nudge feature at all anymore. If I single press a cursor key, nothing happens. If I hold down a cursor key, it eventually starts moving then suddenly goes way too fast and flies past where I want it to be. I just want it to work the way I suggested. Press a cursor key and it moves one pixel. Press shift+cursor key and it moves 10 pixels. If I want to move any faster than 10 pixels at a time, I use the mouse.
For the moment, is there some setting I can adjust to allow it to return the previous behavior where there is no magnification and one press of a cursor key moves one pixel on the screen?

mouser:
It magnifies what's on the screen
--- End quote ---
This is not being done on purpose.  Can you go back to previous version and see if the magnification problem remains -- meaning it's due to some change in your system configuration.

DanielMa975:
Think I figured that part out. It's because my laptop is docked to two 4K monitors with the scale set to 175%.

The pixel nudge thing, however, doesn't seem to be related to that.

mouser:
Think I figured that part out. It's because my laptop is docked to two 4K monitors with the scale set to 175%.
--- End quote ---

SC should work fine on 4k monitors and monitors with non-100% dpi scaling, BUT there is a known issue that happens when you have monitors where one monitor has dpi scaling different than another (or may happen if you disconnect and reconnect such monitors).  So it sounds like that might be your issue.

Regarding nudge -- let's deal with your request in a minute -- first tell me about this: "If I single press a cursor key, nothing happens."  Can you confirm this? Testing here a single keypress always yields a single-pixel move.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version