ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

The new CMS is now LIVE! - Please report any bugs/issues here.

(1/13) > >>

KynloStephen66515:
Please report any bugs, issues, missing pages, spelling mistakes etc etc in this thread so we can keep track and go fix :)

Also...what do you all think of the new site? :D

~Stephen

Ath:
No bugs found so far, but even on the old, slow laptop I'm on now, the site is blazingly fast. Wow! :Thmbsup:

KynloStephen66515:
No bugs found so far, but even on the old, slow laptop I'm on now, the site is blazingly fast. Wow! :Thmbsup:
-Ath (January 16, 2018, 01:47 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yeah, the new server and member server are both REALLY nice spec! Should make the whole experience (and downloads, etc) a LOT faster even when there are a huge amount of people online :D

KynloStephen66515:
Do we have a new favicon? In my memory it was more blueish, but now it's more green/yellowish. I think I (still) like it :)

The ssl 'lock' on my Firefox is 'complaining' that some parts of the site aren't secure, like images (browser UI talks Dutch to me, so I'm sort of translating on the fly), some configuration issue? I seem to remember that after the last server move there was something similar, and mouser fixed it pretty quick, AFAIR.
-Ath (January 16, 2018, 02:00 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yeah, the favicon is new :D

As for the SSL, it's a known issue - it's on the list of important things to fix :)

Ath:
I updated the other post, 'cause I found that the ssl issue is caused by some of the smileys: http :// www .donationcoder.com/forum/esmileys/gen3/3Smileys/greenclp.gif (spaces inserted by me)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version