ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

The new CMS is now LIVE! - Please report any bugs/issues here.

<< < (6/13) > >>

cranioscopical:
should be fixed now -- you should see up to 1000 results.-mouser (January 16, 2018, 11:44 PM)
--- End quote ---

:Thmbsup:

If you can't find what you're looking for follow the instructions at the top of the results page for how to do a more thorough search.

--- End quote ---
Thanks, I was just looking at the speed but I'll keep your advice in mind.

cranioscopical:
should be fixed now -- you should see up to 1000 results-mouser (January 16, 2018, 11:44 PM)
--- End quote ---

Searching: Would it be possible to have an option so that pages 1..n could be concatenated and scrollable, rather than n separate pages?

mouser:
I'd put it on my todo list, but at this point my todo list has been concatenated and is scrollable for miles.
I think the more likely even that will happen before then is the possibility of migrating all of our content to a new forum system at the end of the year.  Right now I'm still spending 18 hour days working on getting all of the final little the server migration details working right.

rgdot:
See the homepage, he looks pretty happy and so does his creature  :P
-mouser (January 17, 2018, 08:56 AM)
--- End quote ---

rgdot:
I'd put it on my todo list, but at this point my todo list has been concatenated and is scrollable for miles.
I think the more likely even that will happen before then is the possibility of migrating all of our content to a new forum system at the end of the year.  Right now I'm still spending 18 hour days working on getting all of the final little the server migration details working right.
-mouser (January 17, 2018, 09:54 AM)
--- End quote ---

And spend even more time fixing redirection and SEO issues. Becareful what you wish for ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version