ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2018

NANY 2018 Release: WHAT (Windows Hotkey Activator Tool)

<< < (2/5) > >>

tomos:
off-topic: sounds like you should start a thread about what you'd recommend for getting organised / clearing clutter

PS: mouser-- so I ripped every video from alejandra's youtube channel (alejandra.tv)  and watched all of them at 2x speed.  I find myself to represent the pinnacle of humankind when it comes to organization so I am a critic.  She definitely is organized and I learned a few minor things here and there, but overall I don't like her system as much.  She organized for sure, but definitely cluttered.  She organizes just to be organized.  I think her system wouldn't work as well in a small apt.  Roughly 70% of the stuff she did I have digitalized in my computer.  Anyways thanks again for the recommendation. Was fun watching her. She seems a little neurotic, but at 2x she sounds batshit insane . haha!
-dcsev (January 01, 2018, 11:47 PM)
--- End quote ---

tomos:
Working well here skwire with the one window I tried it with (wraith's Plain Tasks) :up:

skwire:
Working well here skwire with the one window I tried it with (wraith's Plain Tasks) :up:-tomos (January 04, 2018, 04:04 PM)
--- End quote ---

Good to hear.  Thanks for the report.

israu:
Great! l'm looking for this type software.

israu:
For the item which don't have 'Title' content, it works not very well, it can't be switched most time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version