ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2018

NANY 2018 Release: PlainTasks

<< < (2/3) > >>

tomos:
It is meant to enforce the idea of tasks per day. That's usually where I have problems- when tasks have multiple days.
-wraith808 (January 04, 2018, 04:06 PM)
--- End quote ---

that would suit me too -- the enforcement of that idea...

wraith808:
hi wraith,
liking this :up:

there isn't an inbuilt always-on-top option?
or would that be problematic i.e. steal focus?

EDIT// I assigned is a hotkey using skwire's WHAT

Veering off-topic:
1. was the thinkshui + logo inspired by the hamburger menu symbol?
2. when I click on the info button, it says copyright 2012 - or is that for the thinkshui brand?
-tomos (January 04, 2018, 03:31 PM)
--- End quote ---

I don't have always on top... I can add that easily enough.

I'll answer the other when I'm in front of my computer, don't understand how people do this on a phone for longer missives

wraith808:
Veering off-topic:
1. was the thinkshui + logo inspired by the hamburger menu symbol?
2. when I click on the info button, it says copyright 2012 - or is that for the thinkshui brand?
-tomos (January 04, 2018, 03:31 PM)
--- End quote ---

Actually it's more indicative of balance- I got it from a public domain site years ago, and have since forgotten where it was from.  It's the Yin/Yang Symbol surrounded by ideograms; if I remember correctly, the ideograms represent the mandate of heaven, i.e. the balance of the cycle of dynasties.

I created a library years ago, as I became tired of making an about box for each application, so I created a method in a shared library.

--- Code: C# ---ThinkShui.Libraries.Base.ShowDialog.About(this.View, "PlainTasks", "http://thinkshui.net/software/plaintasks/");
I didn't think about the year in that signature, nor about just blindly updating to the current year.  It's not really an enforceable thing, nor would I want to spend the money even if it were, so I have my doubts if I even will at this point.

tomos:
^ thanks for the info (they were my 'just curious' questions).

thomthowolf:
Hi Wraith
I was just wondering if there could be a control for the level of transparency. I sometimes use a fairly busy desktop, and I would love it if this program could be a bit more visible.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version