ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2018

NANY 2018 Release: Stick A Note (Enhancement)

(1/4) > >>

anandcoral:
NANY 2018 Entry Information
Application Name Stick A Note Version 3.0.1 Short Description Stick a text note to a window of program or document. The note shows only on that window and moves with it. Supported OSes WinXp and above Web Page https://sites.google.com/site/stickanote/home Download Link https://sites.google.com/site/stickanote/home/download
Screenshots
Note supports Unicode

Enable debug in Setting

Set note size

Description
This is enhancement of my existing app Stick A Note, which was long overdue.
It has the most requested features now, as below.

- Notes now supports Unicode. You can now write notes in languages other than English.
- You can now set size of the notes up to 600 pixels wide and height. Open Settings \ Note Settings.
- Enable debug mode to create a "debug.log" file of notes process. Helps to find out why a note is not showing. Open Settings.

mat2016:
Wow, this is very nice. I've been using Stickies 9.0c for a while to make notes for specific web pages or documents, but, your program is much simpler. Stickies has Rich Text with bullets, bold, italic, etc., but, for the most part I have no need of text formatting. Stickies has a myriad of other features but a lot of it is overkill.

What do the stickies match on: app name, window title or some other combination? I'm just curious. I will be working with Stick A Note.

Stickies stores Window Title and Program Class and allows you to use asterisks wildcards in the Title.
So, in Firefox, if you wanted a sticky to make notes for any YouTube videos you watch, you can enter:

Title: *YouTube*
Class: MozillaWindowClass

You may want to allow users to not match the full Window Title and enable wildcards to make your program much more versatile.

Thanks again.

mouser:
Nice work  :up:

mouser:
Seems a substantial enough release to qualify as a NANY 2018.

anandcoral:
Thank you Mouser :)

Regards,

Anand

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version