ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2018

NANY 2018 Release: PlainTasks

<< < (3/3)

wraith808:
Hi Wraith
I was just wondering if there could be a control for the level of transparency. I sometimes use a fairly busy desktop, and I would love it if this program could be a bit more visible.
-thomthowolf (December 24, 2018, 10:21 AM)
--- End quote ---

Sure... I can make that happen.  Give me a few days.  It will also give me impetus to finish my NANY, hopefully :)

thomthowolf:
 :Thmbsup: See, this is why I always come to donationcoder first when I need software. Thanks for the great program and the quick response

wraith808:
Updated application to have the ability to set the opacity of the task window.  Let me know if you need more opacity levels.  I can make it a bit smoother if you need it.

thomthowolf:
 :Thmbsup: I just tested it out, and it works a treat. I don't need any further layers of opacity, this works just fine. I do wonder if you should consider uprevving this to signal the new feature to other users.

wraith808:
It's a pretty minor feature (though I know major to you :)), so I just upped the minor build.  I might look to see if there's anything I want to add, and up it to 1.1  :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version