ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2018

NANY 2018 Release: Ready Bible Study v2.90

(1/3) > >>

mat2016:
Version 2.90 of this program was just uploaded. I merged in most of the functionality of two other applications. I wanted to add it here as it involved several hundred hours of work. I'm not trying to proselytize to anyone. I was just amazed that AutoHotkey could manage 40 megabytes of text files as fast as it does to create a working Bible Study application. I heavily modified a number of Bibles, Commentaries, Dictionaries, etc. into INI files and used the R_INI library to access them. It's just a good example of AutoHotkey capabilities.

Users may press F6 to start Audio playback from any displayed text. Pressing F6 multiple times places items into an Audio queue. Audio may be paused or stopped. If Audio is playing when the program is exited, the user will be prompted to restart from the last item in the queue when the program is started next time. [that took a lot of work]

There are many more screenshots on the program's Blog page.

Application Name Ready Bible Study & ReferenceVersion 2.90 Short Description A general purpose Bible Study programSupported OSes Windows 7 and higherWeb Page / More Infohttp://s355751075.onlinehome.us/ready-bible-study-reference-software/Download Link Same as above System RequirementsWindows OSAuthor Michael Todd
Compact View:
NANY 2018 Release: Ready Bible Study v2.90  NANY 2018 Release: Ready Bible Study v2.90  NANY 2018 Release: Ready Bible Study v2.90

Devotional and Dictionary:

Zoomed View:

Tray Menu:

Some Search Abilities:

IainB:
@mat2016: That looks interesting.
Could you please inform us a bit more about this?
e.g., Which Bible and which version/translation this is based on?
I looked over the relevant post on your blog/website, but could not immediately see an answer. Informative website, by the way.

wraith808:
At the bottom of the Zoomed View image, it says KJV.

mat2016:
It has three Bible translations:

1) King James 1769
2) American King James 1999 (just a simple replacement of some 'archaic' words, mainly Thee, Thou, etc.)
3) Lexham English Bible 2012 (from Logos Bible software - more info)

There are several other free to use translations that I could make available.

cranioscopical:
It has three Bible translations
-mat2016 (December 20, 2017, 06:46 PM)
--- End quote ---
Did you do the last first?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version