ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Vegas Pro Edit 15 $25 on Humble

<< < (2/3) > >>

Curt:
Via the humble bundle in mention > Vegas 14 may be upgraded to version 15 for merely $199

Vegas Pro Edit 15 15 on Humble

Notice that the entire bundle is HUGE, but also really good quality; All Magix and Xara, beside Vegas.

mwb1100:
Vegas 14 may be upgraded to version 15 for merely $199
-Curt (December 22, 2017, 04:13 PM)
--- End quote ---

Keep in mind that at the moment, Vegas Pro Edit 15 (the 'Edit' edition of Vegas Pro 14 is what is in the Humble Bundle deal) is offered for $150 until Dec 26:

- http://www.vegascreativesoftware.com/us/vegas-pro-edit/

4wd:
It's back on Humble Bundle again.

US$20 will get you:

Music Maker 80s Edition
MAGIX Photo Manager Deluxe
Soundpool: Blockbuster
Xara Photo & Graphic Designer
MAGIX Photostory Deluxe
Music Maker Hip Hop Beat Producer
VEGAS Pro 14 Edit
MAGIX Vintage Effects Suite
Xara Web Designer Premium
MAGIX Video Sound Cleaning Lab

Deal valid for the next 13.5 days.

Keep in mind that at the moment, Vegas Pro Edit 15 (the 'Edit' edition of Vegas Pro 14 is what is in the Humble Bundle deal) is offered for $150 until Dec 26:-mwb1100 (December 22, 2017, 05:53 PM)
--- End quote ---

They've been consistently reminding me that I can upgrade to Vegas Pro v15 Edit for $149 pretty much every 2-4 days for the last 4 months or so.  Main difference between 14 and 15 is GPU accelerated encoding but I usually output to MagicYUV or Lagarith and then use VidCoder or StaxRip, I find they seem to give a subjectively better visual output.

mwb1100:
The $25 tier of the Humble Software Bundle: VEGAS Pro Even More Creative Freedom has Vegas Pro Edit 15.

The bundle is active until 25 Dec 2018

Carol Haynes:
Vegas 11 Pro is great (I still use it).

I upgraded to 14 Pro and absolutely hated it - constant crashes, missing audio in rendered files. Even worse it blue screened once during rendering and now it won't render at all because it BSODs every time.

Total waste of money apart from the free Pro plugins thrown in which I now use in Vegas 11. Vegas 11 is rock solid and does everything apart from missing 4k but then I produce DVDs and YT clips and don't have the bandwidth to mess about with 4k size files.

Since Sony sold off Vegas and Sound Forge all that seems to be added in each version are new bugs. Plus there is absolutely no support any more except for limited support for installation immediately after purchase. Sony's support was very good - they used to take emails and were helpful, the new bunch just want your money. Google it. I won't spend another pound on the programme.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version