ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Notetaking software

<< < (5/7) > >>

Steven Avery:
Windows 10, Firefox 52.5 does not get it up even after a cache clear. However, now it is working in some other browsers, so I can test it out.

nevf:
Windows 10, Firefox 52.5 does not get it up even after a cache clear. However, now it is working in some other browsers, so I can test it out.
-Steven Avery (December 13, 2017, 11:29 AM)
--- End quote ---

Good to hear you have it working. FYI your FF is quite behind the current Version of Firefox which is 57.02 and Clibu works fine on that.

If I can help with anything further please let me know. And do give us your feedback on whether Clibu meets your needs etc.

tomos:
FYI your FF is quite behind the current Version of Firefox which is 57.02 and Clibu works fine on that.
-nevf (December 13, 2017, 02:01 PM)
--- End quote ---

many are avoiding the new firefox, as most extensions no longer work in it (or still dont work in it).

Steven Avery:
Yes, I deliberately do not have 57, I have a big five extensions on another thread and a few of them do not work.

Anyway, after my evening reboot, Clibu came up in Firefox 52.5.

Steven

nevf:
Anyway, after my evening reboot, Clibu came up in Firefox 52.5.
-Steven Avery (December 13, 2017, 06:57 PM)
--- End quote ---

Good to hear Clibu is ok now on Firefox 52. I was a little surprised you had a problem, but only a little.

Firefox is a continual source of frustration for me as a developer. They have basic issues that go back years that haven't been addressed. Yet they seem to think that pushing speed and changing the look will win friends and influence people. I wrote earlier in the year about the onerous process of getting Firefox Extensions accepted into their store and to hear now about Extensions breaking just adds fuel to the fire.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version