ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Fixes Size Captor - How to with Minimum Key presses

<< < (2/4) > >>

tomos:
I am still not clear of the purpose of the Favorites or how to use them - you say they "are easily toggleable from the redbox region capture mode" - I have looked in help and forum and cannot find anything on favorites or "red box capture mode".
-colink (November 28, 2017, 06:08 AM)
--- End quote ---
that would be:
'Grab windows object or scrolling ..etc.' shortcut is normally Ctrl+Shift+PrintScreen
Ctrl+right-click on the instructions will show a menu including those favourites / pre-set sizes.

I think you are saying that you will add code so that wheh I select a preset size I will be able to easily to toggle through the preset sizes  - this will be very useful.
-colink (November 28, 2017, 06:08 AM)
--- End quote ---
yep, sounds like that :up:

colink:
Great!!

I really appreciate the prompt reply and helpful answer - tomas

Unfortunately that process does not save to clipboard, based on the settings mouser suggested for fixed size capture - a dialogue box opens and I need to make choices - eg Save (1) it then copies to clipboard.

Is there an easier way to force these screenshots to copy to clipboard and have no dialogue box or no further options to select eg (1 to 4)?

If I read mouser's suggestions for modifying the fixed capture options this sounds much easier with fewer clicks.

tomos:
^ Yeah, for your purposes not the best method. Just a 'FWIW explanation' :)

mouser:
Unfortunately that process does not save to clipboard, based on the settings mouser suggested for fixed size capture - a dialogue box opens and I need to make choices - eg Save (1) it then copies to clipboard.
--- End quote ---
Is there an easier way to force these screenshots to copy to clipboard and have no dialogue box or no further options to select eg (1 to 4)?
--- End quote ---

I gave you the steps!

* Go to Interface Options and tell SC to "After Capture Show: Stay Minimized".
* Go to Post-Capture Options and choose "Copy to clipboard:" and make your choice.

colink:
@mouser

Maybe I have misunderstood something. Your instructions worked great for Fixed Size

CTRL Shift + (my key), gives me a fixed size red box, drag + 1 click, now copies to clipboard and saves.

My secondary question was how could I have multiple preset sizes or use the favorites to do the same task, with minimum clicks.

Mouser's instructions let me use all my favorite's but requires lots of clicks and right clicks.

If I understood you correctly you were going to add some code to allow user to cycle through a number of preset sizes, with minimum key presses and clicks (or use the Favorite sizes) within the preset capture process (not sure which solution you were suggesting.

Summary:
Single preset working great with minimal keys and clicks
Favorite sizes working, but would prefer to use same process for Presets plus a single key press to select desired size

Thanks ColinK

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version