ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

When copying from a cell in excel to remove the line break that gets added in?

(1/1)

alexp:
I'm sure this is possible using CHAS but how would I set up a rule or something so that whenever I copy anything from a cell in excel the line break that gets added automatically gets removed?

tomos:
I know that you can add a hotkey to strip/change formatting -- it explains how to use it in second shot below (dont actually use this feature myself).

Here's how you set it up:

=>
=>
add your hotkey

alexp:
I know that you can add a hotkey to strip/change formatting -- it explains how to use it in second shot below (dont actually use this feature myself).

Here's how you set it up:

[ Invalid Attachment ]
=>
[ Invalid Attachment ]
=>
add your hotkey
-tomos (November 07, 2017, 06:14 AM)
--- End quote ---
Thanks, I'll take a look into it although for some reason I had it in my head you could set rules up so that if you copied something from a specific program a specific rule would get run on the text automatically?

mouser:
you could set rules up so that if you copied something from a specific program a specific rule would get run on the text automatically?
--- End quote ---
No such feature exists in CHS.

TucknDar:
you could set rules up so that if you copied something from a specific program a specific rule would get run on the text automatically?
--- End quote ---
No such feature exists in CHS.
-mouser (November 08, 2017, 01:50 AM)
--- End quote ---
That would actually be a very useful feature... consider it a request ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version