ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Show name of printer in popup box

<< < (3/7) > >>

tomos:
Thanks!  Please message me when it happens!  :)
-omegadoc (March 21, 2018, 02:27 PM)
--- End quote ---
I cant speak for mouser, but always think that's a bit of a foolish approach, hoping someone will not only do something for you, but then also go out of their way to contact you about it. I know it's commonly seen: but I suspect the people making that request have little success.

One solution would be to subscribe to the thread, you will get notification of new posts -- either make a new post, click 'Preview', (or edit your post), and tick 'Notify of replies' below the text field.
Or just get Screenshot Captor to check for updates on Startup (preferences).

omegadoc:
Well, mr tomos,
I apologize if what I posted offended you.
I make no assumptions of replies.
Mouser happens to be very prompt with his replies and is very respectful of his followers.

mouser:
It's not a problem BUT tomos advice is much better -- to click NOTIFY on this thread so you will automatically be notified by mail if I reply to this thread with an update.

omegadoc:
I've done that previously!
As I told him, sometimes I forget I'm in a forum because you are always so responsive.
Looking forward to the update.
Thank you,
omega

omegadoc:
Hi.  Just updated.  I thought I saw in the update window that you included my request but I do not see it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version