topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday April 18, 2024, 3:39 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Grey stitching mark / line while postprocessing scrolling window capture  (Read 3532 times)

Tonheit

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2018
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Hi @ all,

first: a very nice piece of software (Screenshot Captor). Currently I try to use it for capturing parts of my mindmaps.

Unfortunately I have a little mistake in my captures: a grey line at the place where the captures are stitched together.

I use the current portable version. I capture the scrolling window in manual scrolling mode (vertical only). The process itself works perfect. The captures are stitched together perfectly. Its only the grey line.

greyline_1.pngGrey stitching mark / line while postprocessing scrolling window capture
greyline_2.pngGrey stitching mark / line while postprocessing scrolling window capture

Do you have an idea how to fix the grey line?

Best regards,
Daniel

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
After pressing button 1 and 2 to guess margins then overlaps, try manually increasing the vertical scroll overlap by 1 or 2, or the top or bottom margin.. see if that helps.

Tonheit

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2018
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Very nice! It works! :)

You'll receive my donation soon! :DDD

Thank you!

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Donate to Member
I'm glad to hear it worked, though it's a bit odd that that was required -- the guessing of margins and overlaps should have figured that out automatically..

IainB

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2008
  • @Slartibartfarst
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
I'm glad to hear it worked, though it's a bit odd that that was required -- the guessing of margins and overlaps should have figured that out automatically..
If the default AUTO settings had been in place, then probably yes, but if they had been inadvertently changed, then perhaps not.(?)