ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2018

NANY 2018 Release (preliminary alpha-or-so): ymarks

<< < (12/14) > >>

Tuxman:
Hmm, that's not good. I received a similar report yesterday. Something must have changed. It had worked in the past.

I'll be out of town until tomorrow, but what I need for a reasonable fix is, at least, a useful error message. Does the server print anything while you're using Firefox? Does Firefox's error console (F12...) tell you anything after clicking Download? Is there a pop-up from the extension?

Tuxman:
I suspect that Firefox 61+ has made changes... do you happen to have that version? Because nobody with Firefox 60 has complained yet.

skwire:
I'll be out of town until tomorrow, but what I need for a reasonable fix is, at least, a useful error message.-Tuxman (August 21, 2018, 01:29 AM)
--- End quote ---

Unfortunately, there does not appear to be one.

Does the server print anything while you're using Firefox?-Tuxman (August 21, 2018, 01:29 AM)
--- End quote ---

I don't see anything, but I might not be looking in the right place.

Does Firefox's error console (F12...) tell you anything after clicking Download?-Tuxman (August 21, 2018, 01:29 AM)
--- End quote ---

I looked through all the tabs of the dev console but didn't see anything pertaining to ymarks.  Again, though, I might be looking in the wrong place.

Is there a pop-up from the extension?
-Tuxman (August 21, 2018, 01:29 AM)
--- End quote ---

No.

I suspect that Firefox 61+ has made changes... do you happen to have that version?-Tuxman (August 21, 2018, 01:42 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yes, as above, I'm running Firefox v61.0.2.

Tuxman:
I don't see anything, but I might not be looking in the right place.-skwire (August 21, 2018, 09:37 AM)
--- End quote ---

It's in the server window or nowhere. :D

So if there is nothing, the server does not even get the request properly.  :huh:

I looked through all the tabs of the dev console but didn't see anything pertaining to ymarks.  Again, though, I might be looking in the wrong place.-skwire (August 21, 2018, 09:37 AM)
--- End quote ---

Usually, the second tab with everything "enabled" and no filter set should be enough ...

Yes, as above, I'm running Firefox v61.0.2.-skwire (August 21, 2018, 09:37 AM)
--- End quote ---

Argh. Sorry, I started typing without reading properly.  :-[
I will look into it in 28 hours!

Thank you. :(

skwire:
I will look into it in 28 hours!-Tuxman (August 21, 2018, 09:41 AM)
--- End quote ---

No worries.  Cheers.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version