ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2018

NANY 2018 Release (preliminary alpha-or-so): ymarks

<< < (9/14) > >>

Tuxman:
Ah, that explains the support request on Twitter.

edit:

A browser extension is only available for Google Chrome, but it may work in Firefox as well.
--- End quote ---

:huh:

Well, they almost got it right.  ;D

daddydave:
I have set this up on Firefox (still the Japanese super toilet of web browsers despite a few mistakes) after backing up my bookmarks
I am not sure if I want to do this yet but is there any server UI to put the SQLite database in a specific folder (in my case a folder that syncs to Dropbox)? I'm running the server locally to one of my computers.

Side Note: Avast told me it was safe but dropped it in the litter box or whatever they call it anyway (Virus Chest). Yet when I went to the Virus Chest to release it, nothing was there. Got it sorted, though (added an exclusion to the folder I extracted it to and rebooted).  :up:

Tuxman:
No, there is no UI for that. You can change it in the constants.h file if you wish. Or use hardlinks.

daddydave:
OK. thanks!

Tuxman:
The spirit of open etc.:
I got a pull request, fixing all known problems with both the Firefox and the Chrome versions. Ha!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version