ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Non-Windows Software

Google Play Store Android updates not new

<< < (3/3)

MilesAhead:
I'd clear out the cache on the phones/tablets and see if the problem persists.
-Ath (October 18, 2017, 10:34 AM)
--- End quote ---

I regularly use All In One Cleaner, as in multiple times per day.  Somehow the store must be getting wrong info.  I wonder if it gets confused by multiple devices?  One would think not but who knows?  I have 2 Marshmallow and one Lollipop device.  Maybe this us an excuse to get a new 7" tablet with Marshmallow?  Anyone know if Marshmallow boots faster than the same device running Lollipop?  I like the 7" tablet with keyboard case but it is a real dog coming up on a cold boot.

4wd:
I have two apps which update outside of the Play store or via the Play store, depends which way happens first.

I suppose if something similar is happening the Play store could be reporting an update available even though the app has already self-updated but the Google update date will be out of date.

MilesAhead:
I have two apps which update outside of the Play store or via the Play store, depends which way happens first.

I suppose if something similar is happening the Play store could be reporting an update available even though the app has already self-updated but the Google update date will be out of date.
-4wd (October 20, 2017, 02:04 AM)
--- End quote ---

Also it is likely the testing is done with auto update enabled.  Thanks for the replies.   :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version