ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

Super Simple "Alarm Clock"

(1/2) > >>

nkormanik:
Surprisingly coming up short.  Seems inexplicable, huh.

Suppose your friend writes you, "Call me at 2pm."

Let's say the time is now 11am.

For a timer I really like Skwire-suggested SnapTimer.  I use it all the time for this and that.  If I decide to use SnapTimer, I subtract, 2pm minus 11am.  Put 3 hours into the countdown timer.

Let's suppose that I get around to loading SnapTimer ten minutes later than 11am.  So..., 2pm minus..., uh, 11:10, let's see, that would be 2 hours and 50 minutes.  Oops, another minute has gone by, so, 2 hours, 49 minutes.  Countdown away.

In the present case, it would be better if I could directly input 2pm.  At 2pm some indicator comes up on screen.  Presto.

That would call for a very simple ALARM CLOCK.

Lots of alarm clocks out there.  And they are loaded with bells and whistles to the hilt.  Very unfriendly, all.

What would seem the easiest most efficient way of doing what needs to be done?  Double-click icon.  2pm.  Okay.  Done.

Thanks folks!

Nicholas Kormanik

Deozaan:
Easiest and most efficient way to do this?

Got an Android or iOS device?

"OK Google/Hey Siri, set alarm for 2PM." Done.

wraith808:
Easiest and most efficient way to do this?

Got an Android or iOS device?

"OK Google/Hey Siri, set alarm for 2PM." Done.
-Deozaan (October 23, 2017, 02:25 AM)
--- End quote ---

Also, if you have a Google Home or Alexa (or Bixby).  You can do the same thing.  It's been the biggest revelation for me.

cranioscopical:
Win 10 Cortana, too.

skrommel:
Try AlarmClock - just enter a time and a message to set an alarm! :)

A very simple alarm clock, I think it works with both 24 hour and am/pm system settings.

Super Simple "Alarm Clock"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version