ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > T-Clock

T-Clock Broken In Windows 10 Fall Creators Update (FIXED)

(1/2) > >>

Dypsis:
I get an error message that T-Clock cannot MSVCR100.dll even though I have it. I get the following message.
The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCR100.dll was not found.
Reinstalling the program may fix this problem.
--- End quote ---

I tried copying MSVCR100.dll to the T-Clock folder, but then I get the following message.
The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b).
Click OK to close the application.
--- End quote ---

I tried installing Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2017 x86 and x64, but with the same result.

Curt:
If your system is running 64-bit Windows, also copy the file to C:\Windows\SysWOW64.
--- End quote ---

-maybe

Dypsis:
If your system is running 64-bit Windows, also copy the file to C:\Windows\SysWOW64.
--- End quote ---

-maybe
-Curt (October 20, 2017, 01:57 AM)
--- End quote ---
Yes, my system is 64-bit.
Copy what file to C:\Windows\SysWOW64?

If you mean MSVCR100.dll, then it is already there.

highend01:
Which T-Clock version are you using, the one from the x64 or the one from the Win32 folder
and did you really copy the correct x86/x64 version of the msvcr100.dll into that folder /
have the correct bitness version of the Visual C++ package installed?

Shades:
With a piece of freeware, called: Dependency Walker, you can quickly find out what goes wrong with the loading of a certain dll. Like: 'Is the dll in the expected location?'  or  'Do you use the correct version of the dll?' 

For a non-programmer, the interface might be confusing to look at, but once you get used to it, it can be rather helpful.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version