ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > DC Gamer Club

Latest Game Giveaway

<< < (15/48) > >>

4wd:
For those that are interested in the Dyatlov Pass Incidentw, (a couple of mentions on DC here and here), the game Khalot is available free on Steam for a limited time.

Narrated by one of the most popular British actors, Sean Bean, Kholat is an exploration adventure game with elements of horror, inspired by a true event known as the Dyatlov Pass incident – a mysterious death of nine Russian hikers, which led to countless, unconfirmed hypotheses. The player will plunge directly into the boundless scenery of the inhospitable Ural Mountains with the task to find out what really happened. In the course of events, you may come across more speculations than expected...
--- End quote ---

Deozaan:
I haven't been very good about keeping this thread up to date.

The current giveaway is Slime Rancher through March 21.

I've been playing it quite a bit. It's a whimsical, low-stress game. :Thmbsup:

wraith808:
I'd not been remembering.  Too many platforms to remember them all.  Despite the free games, I just don't feel the impetus to visit this one.

Deozaan:
Too many platforms to remember them all.  Despite the free games, I just don't feel the impetus to visit this one.
-wraith808 (March 13, 2019, 01:53 PM)
--- End quote ---

I mostly agree with you. To this day I still have never installed the EA store, whatever that's called. And over the past couple of years I've even mostly stopped buying from Steam and preferring the DRM-free offerings at GOG. But I already had Epic Games Launcher (now Epic Games Store) installed because someone gifted me a copy of Fortnite (the co-op Save the World campaign) for Christmas in 2017. And I've had Slime Rancher on my wish list on GOG for a while so when it was free on the Epic Store I decided this was my chance to try it out, and I'm glad I did because I like it.

wraith808:
It's funny to see what platforms people use and don't.  I think I have all of them installed, but the only ones I keep running are Steam and Itch.  I get stuff off of GoG, but it just doesn't in general have everything that I use/want to play.  I use origin and uplay for that same reason- they have stuff that I want to play.  Epic, not so much.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version