ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2018

NANY 2018 Release: cnpaperplay - Codenames /Codenames Duet Play on Paper Clone

<< < (11/13) > >>

tomos:
It seems you took the old word list (which has errors and less words)
-thosch (January 21, 2018, 10:41 AM)
--- End quote ---

also wanted to report, thanks to you both for sorting it out :Thmbsup:

mouser:
Ok looks like we now have an official german translation complete, I will push it to the github repository.

mouser:
I have racked my brain for months trying to come up with another word game similar to codenames duet that I could use my codebase to create, without much luck.  Nothing even remotely as fun as codenames duet.
Can anyone think of a new game that has similar mechanisms and might be fun?  I'd be happy to modify code to support a new kind of game if we could think of something worth doing.

Here's what I've been trying to capture, that codenames duet does so well:
1. Cooperative
2. Thinky, fast turns
3. Push your luck element
4. Need to get inside the mind of your partner
5. Fun to talk about afterwards

wraith808:
I love Gloom.  It plays a lot to my daughter's strengths as a writer and a lover of Supernatural.  Not sure if this is the type of game you're looking for, not having played Codenames however.  There's also twilight struggle, but there's been so many implementations that I'm not sure if that would be a good fit either.

mouser:
I've reuploaded the translator pack (see url link above).  Would love to have some more translations if anyone is willing!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version