ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2018

NANY 2018 Release: cnpaperplay - Codenames /Codenames Duet Play on Paper Clone

<< < (4/13) > >>

tomos:
^ thanks mouser

mouser:
Simply translating the list wouldn't really work -- as you say, many of the words have a couple of meanings -- that would be lost in translation.
--- End quote ---

I'm not so sure -- I don't think the specific words make that big of a difference to be honest.

tomos:
Simply translating the list wouldn't really work -- as you say, many of the words have a couple of meanings -- that would be lost in translation.
--- End quote ---

I'm not so sure -- I don't think the specific words make that big of a difference to be honest.
-mouser (October 22, 2017, 11:53 PM)
--- End quote ---

With the help of phitsc's Text Inspection & Manipulation Utility, I now have ~240 german words which are all 'Teekesselchen' (homonyms).

I know that might make it too easy, but how about we go with that for the moment?
and I can get a couple of people to try it out and give feedback, and maybe improve the list for a future version

mouser:
Games generated from your list -- can you please check the words in the games and make sure the character encoding is correct?

tomos:
Games generated from your list -- can you please check the words in the games and make sure the character encoding is correct?
-mouser (October 23, 2017, 02:10 PM)
--- End quote ---

the character coding is correct so far, but I'll have to get a native speaker to look at that list, I see one word I'm not 100% sure of (sorry, should have gotten that done first :-/)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version