ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > T-Clock

Calendar does not display on L-click or hotkey

(1/3) > >>

Scott_Y:
T-Clock's calendar does not appear when I left-click on the clock (likewise if I set a hotkey for the calendar).

I'm using T-Clock Redux 2.4.3 on Win 7 x64. "Use T-Clock's Calendar" is enabled, and single left-click is configured as the mouse trigger. If I disable "Use T-Clock's Calendar", then the Windows clock pops up with a left-click.

The only program files I am using are Clock64.exe, then in a \misc\ subdirectory: Options.exe, T-Clock64.dll, and XPCalendar.exe. When I moved the latter file to the parent directory, left-click gave an error message that it was missing.

WhiteTigX:
Thanks for trying out those things... that means T-Clock did register the click itself... just failed afterwards.
What happens if you run "XPCalendar" manually?

Also, did you enable "Close calendar on lose focus" ? Might be worth trying without that.

Scott_Y:
Running XPCalendar.exe manually has the same result as from T-Clock: nothing. It doesn't appear in Task Manager, either as an application or process (so it's probably not a matter of me overlooking a hidden window).

I tried "Close calendar on lose focus" both enabled and disabled, with no difference.

Curt:
... did you enable "Close calendar on lose focus" ? -WhiteTigX (October 12, 2017, 08:01 AM)
--- End quote ---

^this feature has never worked in my setup. 64-bit Win 10 Home Premium desktop tower.

Other than that, I am a big fan of your version of T-Clock, WhiteTigX  :up:

Scott_Y:
... did you enable "Close calendar on lose focus" ? -WhiteTigX (October 12, 2017, 08:01 AM)
--- End quote ---

^this feature has never worked in my setup. 64-bit Win 10 Home Premium desktop tower.

Other than that, I am a big fan of your version of T-Clock, WhiteTigX  :up:-Curt (October 13, 2017, 02:51 AM)
--- End quote ---

"Close calendar on lose focus" works for me (although for now it is only the Windows 7 built-in calendar).

I'll second Curt's appreciation for WhiteTigX! I used T-Clock 95 until I upgraded to Win 7 and T-Clock didn't work. So I'm thrilled to have it running again.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version