ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

Text Dragon

<< < (4/5) > >>

Curt:
New version available...-c.gingerich (October 12, 2017, 10:45 AM)
--- End quote ---

Private upload Text Dragon 2.2.1 (without any hotkey) is working fine for me. I don't know if it will be publicly available.

c.gingerich:
New version 2.2.1 - Removed Ctrl+Ins hotkey as it was causing issues for some. Screen cap, when enabled, is now only invoked by the system try icon context menu.

cranioscopical:
Just a comment about the concept. In my e-mail program I have to double click on a subject line in order to read the body.  Doing so changes to a different window.  When Textdragon is running, the "Message body" screen reverts to the "Subject line" screen before I have time to assimilate the email message.  I know that I can exclude the e-mail program, but an e-mail is just the sort of item from which one might wish to drag text occasionally.  I have tried changing the delay time but that doesn't overcome what is, for me, a problem.

c.gingerich:
@cranioscopical - What email app do you use? I'll take a look and see what I can do.

cranioscopical:
@cranioscopical - What email app do you use? I'll take a look and see what I can do.
-c.gingerich (October 24, 2017, 07:20 AM)
--- End quote ---
That's a kind thought, thanks. It's Forté Agent, link here

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version