topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Friday March 29, 2024, 11:49 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Coding/programming ebooks + IT related books, $375 value, Pay What You Want  (Read 2743 times)

disenchanted

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2009
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Hi,

This isn't software per se,  but it is IMHO,  a decent looking set of ebooks on Coding and Programming of software. Along with performing better at your current IT related job. And/Or making the move into the arena of IT related jobs out there. If you are so inclined to do so.

The folks at Humble Bundle have another bundle, that include titles related to Python,Javascript, HTML5 plus other titles for those folks searching for jobs within the IT and/or coding/programming community.

As usual with Humble Bundle, a donation [payment?] of $1.00 gets you the 1st level of books. An $8.00 or more gets you the 1st AND 2nd levels of ebooks. While $15.00 or more gets you access to the entire collection. Levels of the 1st, 2nd and 3rd sets of ebooks [The whole enchilada].

While not for everyone, myself I've normally found enough value in a few of the coding/programming ebooks, so as to purchase the entire collection with the $15.00 or more price tag.

Below is the direct link:
Coding, programming and IT related ebook bundle from HumbleBundle
[Note: I'm not affiliated in any way with HumbleBundle, except being a customer. Nor do I receive any financial gain, from mentioning this offer].

Hopefully someone finds something of value there.

This particular offer ENDS in 5 days.