ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2018

NANY 2018 Release: TagMage - An Image Categorizer

<< < (2/2)

tomos:
^ thanks, will try it tomorrow

tomos:
I can now add a folder, and a location for the stored info, and add tags.
That's all functioning well :up:

Looking forward to seeing how one will be able to view all this info.
And I know it's early days, but requesting the ability to make my own list of categories.

This could be a very handy app -- I would see myself using it to quickly sort a bunch of photos related to e.g. a particular job, or subject, or occasion. One could store the tags for each batch in the same folder as the photos.
So, this may also be a request:
the ability to have 'multiple catalogs' i.e. to easily access multiple locations for the photos & their respective related info.

tomos:
bug:
if I add a photo directory, but dont add a location for the tag info, I get an error warning -
that's good, except it closes the app, and I get the same error on restart -- so I'm caught in a loop, and am unable to correct the problem. Note -- I know I can delete the ini file and start again.

I see I get caught in the same loop if I dont add a photo dir.

Note #2 -- know it makes no sense to do the above, I did it by mistake when testing.

camerb:
tomos: I'm able to reproduce the error that you were getting. Overall, I think I'll have to revisit how I'm handling user input of the settings, I'll plan on doing that before I give it a v1.0 version number.

Also, I like your idea of having "Multiple Catalogs". It wasn't part of my initial scope, but I've added it to the list for future functionality. Neat idea!

tomos:
Also, I like your idea of having "Multiple Catalogs". It wasn't part of my initial scope, but I've added it to the list for future functionality. Neat idea!
-camerb (January 18, 2018, 01:54 PM)
--- End quote ---
great!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version