ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Coding Snacks

[SOLVED]Reading a book and learning vocabulary

<< < (3/5) > >>

Ath:
Contro, you have been politely asked (more then once) to not write a storm of posts in threads (you started). Please keep your promise to avoid that! This thread again has a near duplicate post within minutes of eachother, that could have been avoided if only you had used the 'modify' link in the right-top of your post. :(
TIA.

Ath:
Moved !
-Contro (September 09, 2017, 04:08 PM)
--- End quote ---
Well, next time, please write all three sequential posts in one, now it looks just like you try to cover up what you did, but still everyone can see it...

Contro:
Moved !
-Contro (September 09, 2017, 04:08 PM)
--- End quote ---
Well, next time, please write all three sequential posts in one, now it looks just like you try to cover up what you did, but still everyone can see it...
-Ath (September 10, 2017, 04:56 AM)
--- End quote ---
You are always right  :tellme: :tellme: :tellme: :tellme: :tellme: :tellme:

I have a problem now !

the file words.txt i remain opened with pspad.

But even with dictionary.exe (appear in the task manager as AppMute . In details as Dictionary.exe . is closed I can't save the words.txt.

Why is opened or seemed to be ?

:-*

Ath:
Close the dictionary/appmute.exe and you should be able to save from pspad again. Obviously the exe is keeping the file opened so no other application can write to it.
If pspad can't do it, then switch to notepad++, it has beter support for such situations, AFAIK.

Contro:
Close the dictionary/appmute.exe and you should be able to save from pspad again. Obviously the exe is keeping the file opened so no other application can write to it.
If pspad can't do it, then switch to notepad++, it has beter support for such situations, AFAIK.
-Ath (September 10, 2017, 01:24 PM)
--- End quote ---
I'll do. I am used to PSPAD. I am using notepad++ sometimes....

BTW I need to convert the html file to csv. I thinks is not possible in an automated way. It's not a html table.
I wish to know how to do it using the resulting html.html file

If someone shows me how to form the first line

word ; <meanings>

then I will do the rest !

Best Regards

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version