ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: (10+2)*5 Timer

<< < (4/9) > >>

app103:
Thank you, mouser & nudone.

nudone: If this doesn't work out for you, just tell me what features you would like to see added and I'll try to add them.

mouser:
Josh just posted a mini review and a screencast of InstantBoss:
https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=4602

app103:
Thanks for the great review, Josh...and I love the screencast.  :D

noth(a)nk.you:
Just posted in the page for the InstantBoss review--probably should've gone here.

I started using a similar program (Workrave) last year, but gave it up--until today!

Basically, you get 30 seconds "micro-breaks" every 3 mins, 10 minute "rest breaks" every 45 mins, and there's a daily limit of 4hrs work time (you can change all these values).  They've also included animated stretching exercises (to relieve RSI).

My words wouldn't be able to do the program justice, so check out their screen shots.  They've put a lot of work into making this a nice-looking and very useful program.  I urge you all to check it out.
-noth(a)nk.you (August 07, 2006, 08:42 PM)
--- End quote ---

jgpaiva:
Ok.. Here is my nonly suggestion for this already great program, after 2 days of extensive use:
  I can see what the "reset" button is there for. But there should be some way to stop the work /break cycle instead of quiting the program and starting it again.
Picture the following situation: you're working on something and you have to leave suddenly. You pause instant boss. But then, when you return, you have already rested for some time, and it'd make sense to just start a new work cycle, which means you have to close and restart instant boss. So, i think either the reset button should not reset to "factory" or there should be another button in the gui to use this function.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version