ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Weather notifications

(1/3) > >>

kalos:
Hello!

I am struggling to find an androip app that will notify me early in the morning if it is going to rain in my area during the day or not.

I have tried several but none is suitable.

Any idea?

Thanks!

wraith808:
What have you tried, and why are they unsuitable?

I use IFTTT to do this.

4wd:
Usually the weather forecast authority relevant to your country is the best source of info, eg. The Met Office for the UK.

What have you tried, and why are they unsuitable?-wraith808 (September 01, 2017, 03:29 PM)
--- End quote ---

Cue round of 20 questions ...

wraith808:
Usually the weather forecast authority relevant to your country is the best source of info, eg. The Met Office for the UK.

What have you tried, and why are they unsuitable?-wraith808 (September 01, 2017, 03:29 PM)
--- End quote ---

-4wd (September 01, 2017, 10:55 PM)
--- End quote ---

Well, he says that

I am struggling to find an androip app that will notify me early in the morning if it is going to rain in my area during the day or not.

I have tried several but none is suitable.
-kalos (September 01, 2017, 02:24 PM)
--- End quote ---

But doesn't give answers for that.  The alternative to asking him to unpack those statements is to cue the rounds of a lot of different suggestions that might have those same limitations.

cranioscopical:

--- End quote ---

-4wd (September 01, 2017, 10:55 PM)
--- End quote ---

1) What?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version