ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2018

N.A.N.Y. 2018 Announcement

<< < (5/7) > >>

Deozaan:
I tried to tell him about that in September. :P

I guess it's time for my annual request for you to update the preset text to say NANY 2018, and also for you to please make a placeholder page for NANY 2018 (like this one for NANY 2017) so apps can include links to what will be the official NANY 2018 webpage. :Thmbsup:
-Deozaan (September 07, 2017, 02:49 AM)
--- End quote ---

mouser:
Yes you did.. I am just following my normal policy of ignoring all problems until they are reported multiple times  :-[

mouser:
Come on folks spread the word let's get some more NANY pledges going!!!

anandcoral:
Since now we allow all apps released in this year 2017, as per https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=44276.msg412288#msg412288, so I think we should request the developers to submit them as NANY 2018 and help us increase the number of submissions.

Regards,

Anand

mouser:
As is traditional, we will let people keep submitting until the end of new year's day, server time.. so about 7 hours left from the time I post this (midnight central standard time USA).

I will create the NANY 2018 roundup post after that and contact all participants..  If you have any instructions for me about your NANY -- what to mention in the roundup and what not to -- send me a message.
And please do update your threads now with any relevant info, screenshots, links to youtube videos, etc.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version