ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Coding Snacks

[SOLVED]Reading a book and learning vocabulary

<< < (5/5)

tomos:
Can you do a mockup of what end-result you would like Contro, and take a screenshot of it?

Contro:
Can you do a mockup of what end-result you would like Contro, and take a screenshot of it?
-tomos (September 18, 2017, 06:27 AM)
--- End quote ---
I only need the structure from the html file consisting in [word, its meanings] to be introduced in anki testing module.
[anverse, reverse] where anverse is the word to be learned , and reverse the meanings of that word.

The style, the format you select will be the best to see the vocabulary learning clear and practical.

Best Regards

Contro:
Finally I have resolved this problem in this way :

1. Take advantage of the html file produced by dictionary.exe (Thanks Skrommel !) . Is enough for the majority of the situations. If a word is difficult to memorize I can copy/paste to an Anki quiz.
2. I can join several html files to revise more comfortable with SoftSnow.biz Merger . Usually the result is better with the option Strip headers/footers active.
3. Kindle have their own options that may be helpful in other situations for me. My kindle is old and I can't synchronize with the pc. But I have the option to revise vocabulary words with the internal dictionaries in some special occassions.
4. The html file generated with dictionary.exe is clear and also have links to words explaining a word that I may not understand. So is an important feature.

Best Regards
 :-*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version