ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

[SOLVED] A Shortkey Win-5 (in the numpad) under w8.1

<< < (3/5) > >>

Contro:
Sigo haciendo algo mal. Tendré que revisar si estoy aplicando un compilador antiguo.
me da un par de errores al compilar.

Voy a bajarme un compilador nuevo. No tiene mucho sentido que el ahk funcione bien (salvo el error windows del UAC desactivado) y que el exe de errores al compilarse.

wraith808:
Sigo haciendo algo mal. Tendré que revisar si estoy aplicando un compilador antiguo.

Voy a bajarme un compilador nuevo. No tiene mucho sentido que el ahk funcione bien (salvo el error windows del UAC desactivado) y que el exe de errores al compilarse.

-Contro (August 31, 2017, 04:39 PM)
--- End quote ---

I am still doing something wrong. I'll have to check if I'm applying an old compiler. It gives me a couple of errors when compiling.

I'm going to get a new compiler. Doesn't make much sense that the ahk works well (except for the disabled UAC windows error) and that the exe errors when compiling it.

(For those that don't speak the language in question, I've thrown it in google translate and posted the translation)

Contro:

--- End quote ---

I am still doing something wrong. I'll have to check if I'm applying an old compiler. It gives me a couple of errors when compiling.

I'm going to get a new compiler. Doesn't make much sense that the ahk works well (except for the disabled UAC windows error) and that the exe errors when compiling it.
-wraith808 (August 31, 2017, 09:26 PM)
--- End quote ---
Sorry wraith808 this answer don't go still in this forum.
When I have the full answer I will answer IainB.

Best Regards

P.d. I am trying the script in ahk, autoit and batch to try under photo express. Firts attemps go bad.

wraith808:

--- End quote ---

-wraith808 (August 31, 2017, 09:26 PM)
--- End quote ---
Sorry wraith808 this answer don't go still in this forum.
When I have the full answer I will answer IainB.

Best Regards

P.d. I am trying the script in ahk, autoit and batch to try under photo express. Firts attemps go bad.

-Contro (September 01, 2017, 08:20 AM)
--- End quote ---
You wrote a post in a language that most here probably don't speak, so I posted a translation.  That is all.

Contro:

0. I am using FileBX from windows xp. But I haven't see the option for variables paths.
0. I have used Launchy in the past, but don't remember the option to launch a variable folder.
0. I have used FARR in the past and I must revise now : "Customize hotkey triggers to launch and perform specific searches, or copy selected text to the clipboard at launch .". Have one of the best forum.
0. I have used LaunchBarCommander in the past, but some reason (I am more used to PE - phrase express) i don't continue using. Have one of the best forum.
0. Listary. As long as i can remember is a paid option and I prefer now freeware
0. the folder Bookmarks function in xplorer². I think is paid option and I prefer now a freeware.

I think my past actions are conditioned for the system in that moment. Now i am used to run several virtual machines. With 32 GB RAM DDR4 I think I can address to more than one resident for this purpose.
I have the possibility to use AHK or a launcher similar to Phrase Express.
FARR and LaunchBarCommand are the first line to try.

I am trying also to find alternatives to phrase express. Even the possibility to migrate de scripts from one to another. And better is have a free option :

1. https://www.phraseexpander.com/order/, is not free, but have the possibility to migrate scripts from Phrase Express. But perhaps with my present RAM I don't need the option. Only substitute some disfunctional hotkeys...
2. Keypirinha A lightning fast and flexible keystroke launcher for Windows. No installation required (portable). Extensible with Python3 plugins.
3. Pulover’s Macro Creator Pulover’s Macro Creator is a Free Automation Tool and Script Generator. It is based on AutoHotkey language and provides users with... ( I have tried in the past, but for some reason I continue with PhraseExpress). I suppose by simplicity . Managing the RAM. Also has a forum sharing with ahk forum.
4. Executor , is also a hotkey manager. I don't know is manage variable paths.
5. Strokes Plus . I remember use StrokeIt in the past. As many times in the past i need to simplify. Too many hotkeys to memorize. Too many programs running....
6. synapse . I find this and sound interesting. For try something different from time to time. I don't understand this program and even think is for Linux... Vala Language
7. I have now a functional ahk script and perhaps i can disable the disfunctional script in phrase express until they solve the problem (BTW : they don't answer in the pe forum)
I Keep Trying

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version