ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

I need more english knowledge

<< < (2/4) > >>

tomos:
I've spoken English my whole life and it took me a bit of thinking to realize what they were looking for.
-mwb1100 (August 15, 2017, 03:50 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yeah, same here. The first word that came to mind was 'despot', which also distracted me for a bit...

Curt:
Our software is spelled like another word for a warehouse. What is it?:-Contro (August 15, 2017, 02:30 PM)
--- End quote ---

I didn't even understand the question! Why didn't they include the word almost? : >>Our software is almost spelled like another word<<. Of course I took it all too literally and was thinking about dexpot, dexpot, hm... dexpot, now, Curt, what is dexpot?<<
 :-[

4wd:
I've spoken English my whole life and it took me a bit of thinking to realize what they were looking for.
--- End quote ---

Yeah, same here. The first word that came to mind was 'despot', which also distracted me for a bit...
-tomos (August 15, 2017, 04:09 PM)
--- End quote ---

Meh, I always immediately think 'sexpot' when I see them mentioned.

Contro:
I was going to post this here:
You should do an English course
We should do a Spanish course :-[

:D
--- End quote ---

Then I saw this in the book reading thread:
I am taking very seriously english learning.
so, some months ago, I am trying to read in english.-Contro (August 15, 2017, 03:16 PM)
--- End quote ---

Well done!
Listening to English is probably helpful too.
-tomos (August 15, 2017, 03:22 PM)
--- End quote ---
All the movies I see are in english mostly. One : The Great Wall , action action action !!!!!!!!
 :P

Contro:
--- End quote ---

-tomos (August 15, 2017, 04:09 PM)
--- End quote ---

Meh, I always immediately think 'sexpot' when I see them mentioned.
-4wd (August 16, 2017, 04:12 AM)
--- End quote ---

:P

It's depot. It works !!!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version