ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Does it work on Firefox x86 en US without long delay between captures?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Doug Eldridge:
Answers
1 Yes I uninstalled old programs and installed the latest editions of each that I could find.
2 Problem occurs on Explorer also.
3 Using Active Window
4 The first click allows two quick captures then delay sets in.  I have no need to edit before saving and have tried to turn edit options off.  Maybe I missed something on the extensive list of options.

Mouser, I appreciate the time you are spending trying to help me.  I have used Screenshot Captor for years and when I get it working right it does a great job.  Always have to fiddle with settings when a new Firefox edition is installed.

mouser:
3 Using Active Window
--- End quote ---

Ok so this could be a clue, if it only happens during active window capture.
Go to the "Window Capturing 1" tab and uncheck the option "Try to capture Aero Glass transparency effects".

You might also try on "Widow Capturing 2" tab to uncheck "Try to detect (active) window transparent.."

Ath:
What was that on-line storage and sync util that grabbed the PrtScr key and does 'undecent' things with it...? (hint: it sits in the systray area)

wraith808:
What was that on-line storage and sync util that grabbed the PrtScr key and does 'undecent' things with it...? (hint: it sits in the systray area)
-Ath (August 15, 2017, 11:39 AM)
--- End quote ---

OneDrive

Doug Eldridge:
OK, it now does not repeat the same image after subsequent clicks.  But... there is still a delay.  I tried to remove the 4000 delay to allow editing but I didn't seem to get it right.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version