ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Softmaker Shop 40% 0ff

<< < (3/3)

Curt:
164 copies are still available.-right now
--- End quote ---

disenchanted:
Does anyone have any "personal reviews" or even just general opinions. , regarding this latest version of the softmaker office 2018 product?

I use tons of different softwares, several from Bitsdujour offerings, but with MS office and any other non-MS offices versions, I probably use only 5% of what it is capable of.
I still have several  MS HUP licenses, I had gottern thru my work employer, so I have not yet updated any of my pcs yo Softmaker's to their 2018 option

Just curious.

Curt:
One big benefit of the new version is that it's much more Microsoft friendly, regarding file types.
Other than that, I have not yet used it to create, only to read.

And >>Ribbons or menus - It's your decision!
With SoftMaker Office 2018, you can switch at any time between modern ribbons and the classic user interface with menus.<<

http://www.softmaker.com/en/softmaker-office-windows

tomos:
One big benefit of the new version is that it's much more Microsoft friendly, regarding file types.
-Curt (November 18, 2017, 03:29 AM)
--- End quote ---

You mean in that it now uses MS Office file types by default?

@disenchanted, I haven't upgraded, but will at some stage. The advantage to me is continued support and improvement. They have implemented a few requests, and made a few bug-fixes over the years for me (via forum).

Tuxman:
The one big change seem to be the ribbons. Not worth it for me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version