ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

The Ghost Process [SOLVED]

<< < (2/11) > >>

Shades:
From Sysinternals you can use 'Process Explorer' to get a real-time overview of running processes and you can use 'Process Monitor' to capture an in-depth view of what processes do on your system. To do that you must use/create filtering rules. How you do this, you can find out on the web. These results you can store for later use.

Contro:
I know Shades and I am using.
I am going to change my keyboard now and make now proofs just because if is that program the suspicion I have to try the shortcuts.

I have a logitech keyboard K 290.
With this keyboard I think I have certain problems with some shortkeys in my system.

Best Regards

Ath:
Can you please explain a bit more clear on what you try to achieve?

- Arrange your monitors within Windows?
- Make 'invisible' windows visible again after disconnecting the 6th monitor?
- Find an unknown tool that is hiding some of your windows?
- Solve an 'issue' with hotkeys that start applications on the no longer available 6th monitor?

Contro:
Difficult ! .
I have closed almost any resident, but the three points remain when I call.

Contro:
Can you please explain a bit more clear on what you try to achieve?

- Arrange your monitors within Windows?
- Make 'invisible' windows visible again after disconnecting the 6th monitor?
- Find an unknown tool that is hiding some of your windows?
- Solve an 'issue' with hotkeys that start applications on the no longer available 6th monitor?
-Ath (August 14, 2017, 05:22 AM)
--- End quote ---

At the present moment trying to identify the resident process that invokes the three points screen when with my mouse lef click touch the left border of one of my monitors.

Other problem I have is how to control the three points or desktops. I think may be the function of my keyboard Logitech K290

I continue trying
 :-[

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version