ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

The Ghost Process [SOLVED]

<< < (7/11) > >>

Contro:
I uninstall any process given in the list above.
I don't think about the nvidia drivers just because the recent installations of sysinternals desktops. when I change to a new desktop in this program the "ghost program" dissappear.

:-[

tomos:
I don't think about the nvidia drivers just because the recent installations os sysinternals desktops. when I change to a new desktop in this program the "ghost program" dissappear.
-Contro (August 15, 2017, 06:48 AM)
--- End quote ---

because of the language barrier Contro, it is best to keep statements simple and very clear:

what exactly did you uninstall?

Contro:
I don't think about the nvidia drivers just because the recent installations os sysinternals desktops. when I change to a new desktop in this program the "ghost program" dissappear.
-Contro (August 15, 2017, 06:48 AM)
--- End quote ---

because of the language barrier Contro, it is best to keep statements simple and very clear:

what exactly did you uninstall?
-tomos (August 15, 2017, 06:54 AM)
--- End quote ---
Sorry : I will uninstall any process given in the list above. I close several ones, but those remaining still maintain the ghost program.

Best Regards

Contro:
I have uninstalled of the Nvidia associates entries in programs. The three points continue. I will reiniate and see.

Best Regards

Contro:
I have tried to uninstall all entry about Nvidia. something goes wrong. I have not entries with Nvidia in the list of programs after reiniating. But I have in the panel control the entry "Nvidia panel control".
Also detect entries in the task administration. close all. The problem continues.
so I need uninstall al entries to Nvidia manually. I try now.
I have close processes as long as I can searching for the ghost process.
I adjunt the list obtained with process explorer of the processes. The ghost process continue.
Best Regards.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version